Family & Friends
We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a
reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that values home, family,
country and God.
If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd
choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel
guns (or in
rifles) and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of
those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneck friends.
Ya'll know who ya' are...
1. It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase,
"One nation, under God."
2. You've never protested about seeing the
posted in public places.
3. You still say
4. You remove your hat and bow your head when anyone
5. You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play our
6. You treat
Viet Nam vets with great
and always have.
7. You've never burned an
but would kick someone's BUTT that did.
8. You know what you believe and you
to say so, no matter who is listening.
your elders and expect your kids to do the same.
10. You'd give your last dollar to a
If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that you, like me,
have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same
as those talked about above.
God Bless the