Jan has something to say,
Things that I found helpful by living this long.
The purpose of fighting is to win..
The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important
than either... The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.
1. Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll
just kill you.
2. If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
3. I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
4. When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
5. A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The
reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and
asked him 'Why do you carry a 45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they
don't make a 46.'
6. The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented
on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are
you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would
have brought my shotgun.'
7. Beware the man who only carries one gun. HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE
I was once asked by a lady visiting me, if I had a
gun in the house.
I said I did.
She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!'
To which I said, of course it is loaded, it can't work without bullets!'
She then asked, 'Are you that afraid
of someone evil coming into your house?'
My reply was, "No not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire
either, but I have fire extinguishers around, and they are all loaded
HAVE A NICE DAY
Prepare to FLASH !
I'm a firm believer of the 2nd Amendment!
If you are too, please share this message.